- Continuous learning and opportunities to gain new skills and experiences.
- Induction and Training programs designed to assist in reaching your full potential.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team building events.
- Ethical, professional workplace built on our core company values.
- Participation in the Macquarie University Graduate programs.
- Competitive salary and incentives programs.
- Top Health Care Benefits with HCF for employees and their direct family members
- Flexible working environment and a family friendly workplace.
- Corporate sponsorship benefits
A Global Leader in Network antivirus and Internet content security software and services.
With over 4400 employees servicing major cities worldwide - Global offices in Taiwan, US, Japan and major
80 plus dedicated workforce located in Five offices servicing the Australian and New Zealand marketplace.
A forward thinking Research and Development team paving the way in internet security solution.
"Continuous commitment to stay one step ahead of new threats and provide our customers with the freedom to user their computers as they desire without worrying about protecting their systems and data against a growing range of Web threats."
— Eva Chen, Chief Executive Officer
We are always on the lookout for new Trenders to join our growing team.
We want to hear from experienced sales professional with superior communication skills, who are client focused, technology savvy and hungry to achieve success in this exciting industry.
Inside Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Business Development Mangers and Technical Account Managers from an IT software vendor, security background are welcomed to forward their CV’s. Experience in Sales Force and completion of sales methodology training is also sort after.
Our dedicated Marketing and Corporate Services Team welcomes experienced Marketing Executives, Finance professionals and Customer Service Representatives to forward their CV’s. We value all applicants that take an interest in employment at Trend Micro. Suitable applicants will be contacted by a member of our HR team. Positions subject to availability.
We look forward to working with you. Please forward your CV to, email@example.com
Trend Micro™ Australia
2-4 Lyonpark Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia.
Ph: (02) 9870 – 4888
HR Manager: Katie Amin
HR Email : firstname.lastname@example.org